Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Say Cheese!

M was very happy with me going back to work yesterday. He did a double take when he saw me and said "wow, you look great". I'm pretty sure I wasn't, in fact, looking great. He was probably just surprised since it was the first time in weeks that I wasn't wearing pajamas and had actually taken the time to operate a mascara brush.

A couple good friends of ours are coming over tomorrow for a little wine and cheese, so last night M and I went to the store to hunt down the cheese part of the menu. We were going to buy just a couple different cheeses but got sort of carried away. We came home with an assortment of molded and not-so-molded cheeses that ranged from pristine white to seasick-green in color. Yum! So, Dani and Jonas, if you're reading this, you better be hungry tomorrow! Also, if you're reading this and object to my using your real names, just tell me and I'll change it to something inconspicuous. Like Sonny and Cher.

Speaking of cheese, I called my doctor to discuss birth control today. M is terrified of doesn't want kids just yet, so I wanted to have a new IUD put in, The doctor's answer was "No, no, no! I'm not putting in a new IUD, you're too old. You need to start making babies now!" Way to go doc, I can hear my biological clock ticking so loud it's a wonder I'm not deaf already. I'm a whopping 24 years old and if I were to believe my doctor, my womb and ovaries are shriveling up like little raisins as we speak. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. *
Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. That makes me feel oh so confident in my own ovaries seeing as I'm way older than you. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always hungry, so that shouldn't be a problem. And no, I'm not pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sin - Way older, my ass. And you know you're not old. You're mature. There's a difference.

    Jonas - Awesome! I'm going to make you eat cheese until your non-pregnant stomach can't take it anymore. You definitely won't be hungry tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great. My ovaries are mature. That makes me feel a hella lot better. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Didn't you hear? Mature is the new black.

    ReplyDelete

Stop!!

This blog uses the Disqus comment system. If you see this message, please wait until you see the Disqus comment form or refresh your browser. Comments posted here will not show up on the blog.