Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

It Never Snows in Libya

Thank heavens I went all MacGyver on Steve’s ass last weekend, because today I had to start my day by brushing a thin but very cold layer of snow off my poor car. I love the first snow of the winter. It always makes everything seem so light and clean and beautiful …and cold as hell. Also, the first snow is usually pretty harmless and melts away in a few days. Nothing at all like the snow storms we’ll be having in January. Come January I’ll be planning my imminent relocation to a place that is entirely filled with stuff that isn’t ice and snow. Like Libya.

Until then, I’ll be enjoying the light dusting of pretty white stuff that covers the ground tonight.

This is a picture I took at the cemetery today when I visited Grandpa’s grave.

*
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop!!

This blog uses the Disqus comment system. If you see this message, please wait until you see the Disqus comment form or refresh your browser. Comments posted here will not show up on the blog.